This is a choice of five perfectly shaped, reusable brow guides. This is a choice of five perfectly shaped, reusable brow guides. Whatever your face shape, there is always a perfect look that will enhance your inner superstar!
What it does:
Gives your client or technician a guide to apply brow powder or pomade, then define using brow perfection pencil for balance and symmetry.
Clients with thin, far apart, sparse and bushy brows. Great for quick and easy application.
How to choose your shape:
- Large eyes, full face, full brow -‘Monroe’
- Small eyes, small face, petite soft arch - ‘Garbo’
- Long face, narrow temples, prominent brow bone, strong defined arch - ‘Kelly’
- Heart/Square shape strong jaw, prominent brow bone and cheeks - ‘Kelly’, or flatter brow bone ‘Taylor’
Tips & Tricks:
- Measure brow using your Garbo & Kelly Brow Brush; Begin the brow from the crease of nose and straight up. Side of the nose and side of the eye is where the tail should
- Powder inside the guide with Garbo & Kelly Brow Powder.
- To tweeze and shape, follow powdered line - trim with Garbo & Kelly Scissors if
- Brushing upwards with Garbo & Kelly Brow Gel to
- For more definition outline with Garbo & Kelly Brow Perfection Pencil and for high fashion apply Garbo & Kelly Brow Pomade over Brow Powder. To lift and open the eye, add a hint of highlighter from Garbo and Kelly Master of Illumination Highlighting Palette.
Problem solve: All clients